Monday, December 28, 2009

My Holiday Basketball Odyssey

Merry Christmas to all from Coach Max & Chip Ivany. I hope all your dreams come true and that 2010 is the most prosperous year ever.
I left San Antonio this morning (10AM) and am now in Baton Rouge, LA to cover a doubleheader at the East Baton Rouge Parrish Tournament. On Tuesday, I'll be in Jackson, MS covering the Jackson ISD Pepsi Shootout. Texas fans have no fear though as we've got our correspndents following Austin Westlake in Dallas at the Whataburger Classic, in Kerrville at the Tivy Classic, as well as in Austin at the Lanier Viking Tournament. Meanwhile my son, Chip left fo Utah this morning as UT-San Antonio is fixin' to take on the Utah Utes of the Mountain West Conference tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.God Bless and safe travels to all.
Coach Max