Wednesday, October 27, 2010

D-1 Nation Real Talk: 2011 G 5'6 Jasmyn Booker of Pflugerville High School


Contributing Editor:
Joseph Dean

D-1 Nation caught up with 2013 G 5'6 Jasmyn Booker for this segment of Real Talk


What are some of your hobbies outside of basketball?
Playing volleyball and hanging with freinds

What’s your favorite subject in school?
My favorite "class" this year is PALS, but my favorite subject is Physics..I have a great teacher
that really challenges us!


What music are you listening to on your IPOD before a game?
I have a lot of different music on my IPOD..but Lil Wayne is on before a game.


Who was the best player(s) you have ever played with?
The best player I've played with is Nneka Enemkpali

Who’s your favorite WNBA Player?
Diana Turasi
Who's your favorite NBA player?
Kobe Bryant


2011 G 5'6 Jasmyn Booker
Pflugerville High School

Who will be your toughest match up in district play this year?
Georgetown High


List some goals you've set for yourself this year?
Goals for this year in basketball are: improve penetration and tighten up my ball handling..would like to help my team reach the state playoffs!


If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
TRAVEL..there are many places I want to see in this world. I would save enough to live on, donate to a charity that is close to my heart, and put some into starting my own advertising agency.

Jasmyn is a nice smooth point guard with a high basketball IQ. The 5'6 PG has great handles with the ability to get to the rim. Jasmyn has great range on her shot and will be a nice impact player for the Panthers this season.