Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Player Spotlight: 2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor


Contributing Editor: Joseph Dean

2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor continues to be an impressive player.Taylor is a nice prospect with adequate athleticism, size and length along with great shooting ability. In Taylor you got a versatile wing-forward that can put the ball on the floor, and also work you down in the post. I had a chacne to watch Taylor play out in Frisco Texas this weekend. With a load of coaches on-hand, The junior from Pflugerville helped her team to a key victory over District 7 5A power house Irving Mc Author. I'Tiana dropped 16 that game, and grab countless rebounds to help her team fight off the Lady Cardinals of Mc Author. I'Tiana will be be a huge impact player for Coach Walling and the Pflugerville Panthers this season. Taylor will be a nice D-1 prospect in the class of 2012.



2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor
Pflugerville High School