Tuesday, October 26, 2010

D-1 Nation Real Talk: 2011 P 6'1 Shari Stewart of Pflugerville High School


Contributing Editor:
Joseph Dean

D-1 Nation caught up with 2011 P 6'1 Shari Stewart for this segment of Real Talk


What are some of your hobbies outside of basketball?

Photography, I like taking pictures
What’s your favorite subject in school?
Science, mainly forensics
What music are you listening to on your IPOD before a game?
On my ipod I usually listen to anything and everything that gets me hyped
Who was the best player(s) you have ever played with?
The best players I've played with are Kali Jerrell and Nneka Enemkpali
Who’s your favorite WNBA Player?
Candace Parker
Who's your favorite NBA player?
Rajon Rondo


2011 P 6'1 Shari Stewart
Pflugerville High School
Pictured here with the D-1 Ambassadors Austin Elite 17u
Long and athletic. Good shot blocker and better than average finisher around the rim. Runs the court well.


Who will be your toughest match up in district play this year?
Georgetown High
List some goals you've set for yourself this year?
My goals are to be tougher, more confident, and be more of a threat
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
If I were to win a million dollars, I would buy my mom a new house, new car, and pay for my college education