Sunday, October 31, 2010

D-1 Nation Real Talk: 2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor of Pflugerville High School

Contributing Editor:
Joseph Dean
VP of Basketball Operations (Girl's)
Texas Ambassadors Basketball

D-1 nation caught up with 2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor of Pflugerville High School for this segment of Real Talk.

What are some of your hobbies outside of basketball?

Hang out with friends and go to the movies. I also like having family time
What’s your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject is History
Who was the best player(s) you have ever played with?
Charlicia Harper (Cece)
Who’s your favorite WNBA Player?
Candace Parker
Who's your favorite NBA player?
Lebron James


2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor
Pflugerville High School
Mid to High D-1 Prospect with loads of potential


Who will be your toughest match up in district play this year?
Georgetown High School

What colleges are currently recruiting you?
UNLV, GEORGIA TECH, DePAUL, TCU, and GONZAGA are a few
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
I would buy my both of my parents brand new cars and get a house for my self and then split it with my auntie and uncles.

2012 W 5'11 I'Tiana Taylor continues to be an impressive player.Taylor is a nice prospect with adequate athleticism, size and length along with great shooting ability. In Taylor you got a versatile wing-forward that can put the ball on the floor, and also work you down in the post.

I'Tiana will be be a huge impact player for Coach Walling and the Pflugerville Panthers this season.