Monday, February 21, 2011

Texas 4A & 5A Playoff Predictions



Today marks the beginning of the Texas 4A & 5A State High School plaoffs.  For the third year in a row I will fearlessly predict every game.  There will be 128 games played today and tomorrow alone at the 4A & 5A level.  There's nothing quite like one and done, tournament style basketball. The stakes are high in one of the country's mst fertile recruiting battlegrounds as kids vie for the elusive State Championship and hope that a deep run might also gain them some additional individual attention.

Last year I picked 82% of the games correctly, and you guessed it still got heckled by some of my readers..lol  But hey, I put it out there and made some pretty good calls, but they only remember the "sure bets" that blew up in my face a la Austin Westlake getting bounced in last year's first round.  So, here goes....................
(Note there are several games I haven't handicapped yet as the final matchups weren't posted.  Should have that handled by 6PM tonight).

Click on this link. It will take you to my Houston Report where all the playoff predictions are posted.  Coach Max Ivany